Blog entry...whatever date is on this post


You know....I'm still considering lots of directions for this blog and my content. The Flipboard magazines I have made, have been a success...I guess...more pageflips, more traffic, but they seem too high maintenance is the problem. Plus, does anyone use Flipboard?  When you look around the net, you make decisions on what community to invest in, that community could be a small one or a large one, and depending on your performance you could grow it. For example , Twitter is a fertile ground, almost all celebrities are on there as well as important politicians. Snapchat seems to be the new craze, though I haven't really caught on to it. Just tired of having yet another account. Plus I'm a Twitter guy at heart. I love that twitter bird.

I'm trying out typing regularly, doing videos are fun, but can't really be sustainable at least for me...neither is typing. But hopefully in this chaotic state I could try and introduce order by regular journal type things. So they'll be random, they may not make sense, but it is a blog after all....

I want to talk about lots of stuff but never get the chance to...Green Toy Collecting and what has been happening to that since then. Also reviewing more games and movies and writing more stories. The good news is I got a prescreening for Batman V Superman, so I'll hopefully put up a review before the movie is out...yay

...if the writing style is changing ...that's because I'm trying new things and need to work on my writing skills a bit more.

Anyways....night from me.




Popular Posts