Green Toy Collecting: Character Selection Decision


"For every action , there is an equal and opposite reaction....and I am the reaction"                                                                                                                                                                   Nemesis Prime

I think the quote above is something that Nemesis Prime would say to Optimus. 

As part of my initiative to go Green and erase the fat from my collection. I have made the ultimate decision. I have chosen one single Transformers figure to collect. It was a very tough choice.

The character is: Nemesis Prime

The figure is this one awesome Decepticon: 
Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime and Spinister

This will hopefully be my first figure in the "2 figure rule". Where I only collect 2 figures. (I'm counting Nemesis and Spinister as one). The next figure would probably be an Mp10b Black Convoy, but that will take a really long time to get, as it is simply too expensive at the a moment. 

I'd love to make a post about why I chose this character. Much thought went into this, I might do a video or a post, but for now decision is made. Can't wait for the figure to arrive.




Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!

Chromebook vs Tablet? Mini blurb