Blog: mini thoughts

A lot has been happening. So much in fact that I haven't been able to sit down and write a single post or review. I've been microblogging via Twitter and G+. I'll continue to do that regularly (more so Twitter now, cause who knows what G+ will turn into). But I'm gonna try and get some more writing done. Either reviews, thoughts, or stories.


Here are some open posts/projects that I want to tackle in the short term:
- Review: Borderlands The Presequel
- Review: Transformers Battle Tactics Mobile Game
- Review: Interstellar
- Thoughts on Transformers in general
- Avengers related content. How I think it will go down
- State of gaming
- Story .....DFTD
- Minecraft village progress /lets play

There are more of course, and one day I may tackle them or not. I tend to need a muse to write about something.


I managed to give a USB to a friend with some videos that I wanted to upload. He went to the US, so he will hopefully upload them. I've been and still am on the go, so I can't really upload anything with this extremely slow net of mine.

MacroBud was just released.As always would love to hear feedback on those who went through the album and read the story associated with it.

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!