Bud Reviews: Plants Vs. Zombies (Xbox 360)...4 Years Later



In anticipation for Plants Vs. Zombies 2, this is a review 4 years later from the game's release on the mobile platform in 2009. I know I should have played it, but I finally got to it, and I'm glad I did.

I arrived late to the PvZ scene, playing it in 2013 on my Xbox 360. I was in awe at the level design this game has. It's so much fun packed in a small game. This may be one of the best games I have ever played. The plants, levels and game play designs are all fine tuned. All the plants are quirky and you grow to love them. They shield you from the undead hilarious terror. But what makes this game a 10/10 is the music and atmosphere. Laura Shigihara excelled in the audio. The music is beautifully composed and executed. The atmosphere is its own unique style. No other game is in the same league. It challenges the player enough while being easy to pick up. A masterpiece of game play. The game complements the main adventure mode with minigames and gardens. The gardens remind you that these are plants. I have no idea where these zombies are coming from. But they ain't eating my brains!

So join the botanic mayhem and have fun

VERDICT:
Plants Vs Zombies gets a B on the B.U.D scale:
Buy it before PvZ 2 comes out and you miss out on all the fun
The B.U.D scale:
B= Buy
U= Useless (Not recommended)
D= Do not buy

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!