Update

What's up gang...especially the ladies , wink wink

So I've been on the go, and Android is with me.
I'm in Europa at the moment.

I'll be making some new content.

I know I keep saying I'll be doing this and that, but the nice thing about being a blog, and not a company, is that I can do that. I can post stuff when I want and what I want. And not give a sandwich about stuff.

I might  do gameplay videos again, but I ened fraps

my computer got a virus, I'll post screenshot too.

But since I've been on the go, it's been hard to get things moving. I have to focus on my job. I'm in public relations, so I talk to people. It's nice and all. But being shy kinda sucks with this type of environment.

But folk it.

I suck at SC2, can't seem to care enough about it to compete. I game to have fun. I'm still bronze !!! yikes.

Would u guys like to see me play SC2? With commentary?

I need a content venue

MY MINECRAFT WORLD WAS ERAASED
because I had to format the drive , *virus*, and I didn't get  chance to backup.

So I'm kinda pissed about that. It it soooooooooo much than what the old episodes were. I have like 50 railways, looping, circuits, etc. So no minecraft for a while. Until perhaps next update or something.

I'm tired most of the time, from travelling and adjusting to living here.

No xbox , nothing

only hanging out with pple and friends.

but I miss xbox, I'll skip out on TF FOC, Halo 4, AC 3, GTA5.

All the best games ...sad face.

someone comment plz

plz
   

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!

Chromebook vs Tablet? Mini blurb