Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 and iPhone Unlocking


Let's just say this out loud. Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Order is perhaps one of the best games I have ever played. Among the many nostalgic "fits" I get, my friend and I decided to try and see if JK2 will work. Now from my experience, this friend is in the States, we've always always always had problems trying to go online with new and old games. Even in stuff that is legit, like Xbox live, we have trouble connecting and Xbox support doesn't know wtf is goin on. To the point where no one in the internets knows!!!! Now that's saying something. The internet being the pinnacle of human technology and knowledge up to date cannot figure out why the hell I cannot connect to my friend's xbox live PARTY with all the freaking settings set to open, brand new router, nat settings open all the way, and being alive in a developed country and not the thrd world where perhaps internet may shift. No one knows. I am able to join a party with other friends, even in the states. actually we have a mutual friend, we can both join his party and actually talk to each other, but once we try to connect it with each other, it messes up. WHAT THE FIDDLESTICKSSSSS!!!
That's the xbox lie experience for you, everday I have this fear that we won't be able to connect and show the Forza community what it really is to be a Forza badass.
But put xbox aside, we have shifted back to PC for a while, and JK2, after some black magic worked and we can finally have a server, It was freaking awesome.
If you are wondering why I'm censoring my language, I dunno why, maybe some kid is reading this and tells his parents Bud Maloney is a bad influence on . No you're wrong kiddo, books are the bad influence on you. Homework is.
back to JK2, it's so good, the gameplay is phenomenal, the lightsaber duels, the moves, the smoothness of the game. No loading times, no horrible glitches. It's one of the best games period.
You say it's old graphics I say, it's one of the best stories out there and great weapons. The Storm Trooper gun. I <3 br="" especially="" gun.="" how="" in="" it="" jk2.="" presented="" s="" storm="" the="" trooper="">If they have mod where I can erase GUNGANS from existence especially JAr Jar, it would be ecstasy in game form.

oh and I unlocked my first iPhone , yaaay, what a cool thing. I'm a pro hacker noww, woohooo. yess YESSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS. Not really. well I'm not a pro, nor am I hacker. I'm actually not even human.

no jk.

cool process unlocking iphone is, hmm yeaaas
   

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!

Chromebook vs Tablet? Mini blurb