Waves of destiny forcing me away

well here it folks, the issue , the problem, the saga

kinda bored, so I'm just gonna post this
I am waiting for a call
some one who is interested in buying something of mine, I can't say what it is, till I sell it, so that i gain the bragging rights.

the guy hasn't called yet, and hopefully he will. but it's one of those things I've tried so hard to get , but i couldn't, no matter what i do, how much i reduce the price (to break even ) level.

I went door to freakin door, going thru stores about 1 km long. no luck.

so let's see how it turns out

if that guy buys it....wooohoo i'll b free.

if not, then i guess i'll stick with it, which i really love, but i love the chance of making money more...muhahahahaha

anyhow ttyl folks

Junior Mint out
   

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!

Chromebook vs Tablet? Mini blurb