Times a changing

Hi

Wow blogpress lite is impressive. I can post directly from here. Soo um about the last post. The item I was selling didn't get sold. I dunno y. But I changed my mind and I'm keeping it. It's my iPod touch, the one I'm blogging with. U c I got it free with my new MacBook white. Which I'm very comfortable with and adore. I also love the touch , but since I got it for free , so o thought y not sell it lowest price then I can make some money. After many attempts, zip, natta, If I'd got an offer now I'd refuse. I just love this thing . A human is able to change his/ her mind.

It has some quirks but it's just right for me. So is the MacBook

This is neat blogging from here . I guess this site became more of an online journal. No one reads . But Meh I don't care. I post for the fun of it . And the opportunity to improve my writing always keeps me goin.


Junior Mint out

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod
   

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!