Bored

sigh, i really wanna review this one product, but I have to wait till Sunday.

so till then I'll review something else i guess.

do any of you guys have review requests?

I'm still considering doing a video review , but again everything will be explained Sunday, with an Epic review.

so onto paper review of the.... I dunno?
how about Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen DVD
but i don't have it, so i cant review stuff I don't have, am I correct?

well how about I write something useful and makes sense for a change.

That's not gonna happen, I'll start making sense when i see some comments.
I haven't heard from a single soul other than Twitter
even the crazy youtubers didn't comment on my videos
   

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!