One shall stand, many shall fall.

Ok , we all know (Hopefully)
limited resources + Unlimited wants and needs = scarcity

so, there are tons of websites out there right? Social Networking sites mainly and what I like to call timewasters. So I'm going to hold a competition, only one winner from each division will win. Why things need to be absolute? because of the above formula(Scarcity). I can't spend my valuable time on all those websites. So to help me decide, I will do a competition. The likes you've never seen before. Websites will die here people. It's Serious.

The winner will be my new website to use and only that website for the most part.

The problem is, every other website has a blog format. They are all clones of each other. So why should I waste my time on many, when I can just waste it on one.

In Division 1 (social sites) we have
Twitter
Facebook
Myspace
Orkut
Division 2 (Blogs)Blogger
Wordpress
Livejournal
Drupal (My own domain blog)
Division 3 (Content)Youtube
Dailymotion
Collegehumor
Break
Division 4 (Communities)
Digg
Moddb
Newgaf
Deviantart


Runnerups
Digg
4chan

why are the contestants dplit up that way?
Division 1: Social sites: sites that have friends and pictures and stuff that are more personal
Division 2: Blogs/communities: Where i'd post news on the game, blog or anything else other than social networking
Division 3: Content: where I get entertainment from and sites i visit regularly

Only one rule, whoever is singled out, no mercy for them.
After each division is selected, depending on who wins in each division, some divisions will go against each other as well.
It's not about the service of the website, it's about spending time there and delivering content thru that too.

Bud

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!