Food for thought

Always Always Always Backup your stuff

seriously

so what happened? some of you may ask
Why is my twitter filled with updates about backing up?

Well the answer, my internet browsing and clicking friends, is a story.

I was packing up my new notebook (which I bought about 2 months ago), in my backpack. When I was talking with a friend, I had the weight shifting. I recall zipping up properly. But something happened with my faulty bag. And down came crashing my new compadre. My homie. To the awe of the entire computer lab room. People jumped and twitched at the sound of shattering data. 

Fortunately the device remained entact, the battery was dismantled and the disk drive was ejected. It restarted fine, but as with all accidents, the damage comes after.

but that's it folks, I had a hard time backing up this device since it wouldn't let me, the mouse was acting very weird. It would lag up the entire screen. Something is amiss. A mystery to be solved. A microscopic diod waiting to fail. 

I formatted everything. And yet the computer is running a bit slower than I rememeber. Or is it I who slowed down. Now that my digital life and project data was threatened. 

ok enough of this fancy stuff

Backup your stuff, cause you never know when something might happen to your precious.
I had a heavy book in the bag as well, which probably caused this whole fiasco.

for now my notebook, I should give it a name.
Compaq is the brand so I'll call is compadre or comrade

comrade sounds too harsh 

Amigo?

homie? buddy? bud?

i got nothing right now, I'm just exhausted from work and all this backing up 
reinstalling all the stuff
blech

count blech 

normally I'd post a picture or something, but I got nothing to post fellas

does fellas refer only to male audience? if it does, what is the saying for females?

Bud













Popular posts from this blog

My first post

Decepticon ASCII Logo, Epic

Transformers Movies Are Way More Interesting When You See Optimus Prime As A Villain!